Arduino + Processing
After the last lecture I did at OSL, they proposed me to do more lectures about Arduino more in-depth or mixing it with other open source projects. So, following with the last lecture I did, we have: "Arduino + Processing" were Francisco Moreno, Jesús González and me try to explain how and why mix arduino with processing and what are the practical uses of this mix. Here are some screenshots of the presentation: The main subjects of this presentation are:
- Start of Processing and Arduino projects.
- Some references about A+P books.
- Arduino as a HID device for Processing.
- Some technical data about Arduino: hardware, I/O, Sensors.
- A+P Language and IDE.Different parts of Processing: Shape, Input, Camera, Lights.
- Some explanation about the different libraries and external libraries.
- Installation of Arduino and Processing.
- Practical examples: Car game with processing and how to control it with Arduino.
- How to upload the correct FirmATA into Arduino UNO.
You can view the full presentation as always ... [slideshare id=7898567&doc=arduinoprocessing-110509131928-phpapp02] Thanks again to the “libre software office” of the UGR for this opportunity. I hope to do another one about Arduino + Android using "Amarino", but this one will be at least the next year. Of course you can download the presentation and the car game code.
UPDATE: The OSL has a note and pictures about the lecture.