An introduction to physical computing and arduino platform.
The last week I did a lecture about arduino and physical computing at UGR.
This lecture was proposal by the "libre software office" of the UGR. I want to express to them my sincere gratitude for this opportunity.
Here there are some screenshots of the presentation:
The presentation has contents about:
- How was born the Arduino project?
- What is "physical computing"?
- The Arduino project hardware.
- The Arduino project software (and IDE).
- Arduino platform installation.
- Some practices: Motor movement, Triacs, serial communications, etc.
- From the prototype to the product.
... and the presentation itself: